- New pictures
1) Paperwork is due NOW. The sooner the better! Students will not be able to participate without certain documents.
2) Fairshare amount has been locked in at $350. Students will still need to purchase/pay for specific items as outlined in their payment section (shirt, hoodie, instrument, equipment, etc.)
3) First football game is Friday, Aug 22nd at Saint Petersburg High School. Kick-off is 7:30pm. Students are to be at Northeast by 5:30pm
4) We are about to start spending a lot of time outside. Water coolers and appropriate clothing is required!
5) Parents and Guardians…Please Contact Dana our volunteer coordinator to sign up to chaperone or help out this year!
1) The boosters will be organizing dinners for each night of bandcamp. If you are interested in helping with serving or preparing please contact our volunteer coordinator Dana.
2) Carpools are available for those students who need assistance.
3) The clinic on the Northeast campus offers FREE physicals. Just schedule in advance: Phone: (727) 570-3025 we will most certainly allow students to get their physical during bandcamp.
4) Sponsorships are the fastest and easiest way to cover the cost of dues. Plus, the sponsor gets tax deductable advertising and the benefit of knowing they are helping a student. Check out the sponsorship section of the website.