Welcome to the new website
Thank you to Jack and Erik for their work in getting the site up and running.
Please sign up for Remind 101. This is a crucial piece to our communication efforts. The service is FREE and available for Text Messaging and/or Email
We will be adding new content over the next few days so keep tuned. Updates coming:
- Registration Documents
- New pictures
- Staff Bio’s
- Show stuff
How about this new addition to the room?
10 Things about Bandcamp
1) Paperwork! You can’t participate without it…please turn it in. Clinic cards and Student Accident Insurance are MANDATORY
2) It’s going to be HOT so dress appropriately. Also, wear a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen…MANDATORY.
3) Drink WATER not soda and lots of it. Suggest you get one of these
4) Eat! You will be very busy and burning calories, so eat!
6) Listen, watch and learn!
7) You’ll need a 3 ring notebook with clear sheet protectors and pencil/highlighter for music and other essential information.
8) Comfortable athletic shoes (you’ll need the support). Running shoes work best.
9) Link up…Find us on Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Remind 101…and spread the word to family and friends. WE NEED SPONSORS
10) Have fun and come to camp with a good attitude and sense of adventure. You’re going to make lots of new friends and have a great time!
Other helpful information
1) The boosters will be organizing dinners for each night of bandcamp. If you are interested in helping with serving or preparing please contact our volunteer coordinator Dana.
2) Carpools are available for those students who need assistance.
3) The clinic on the Northeast campus offers FREE physicals. Just schedule in advance: Phone: (727) 570-3025 we will most certainly allow students to get their physical during bandcamp.
4) Sponsorships are the fastest and easiest way to cover the cost of dues. Plus, the sponsor gets tax deductable advertising and the benefit of knowing they are helping a student. Check out the sponsorship section of the website.
2014 – 2015
Scarlet Regiment Leadership
Congratulations to the following student leaders:
J. Miller – Drum Major
B. Mallen – Assistant Drum Major
A. Scoggins – Band President/Flute Section Leader
C. Huffer – Woodwind Captain/Clarinet Section Leader
J. Mumma – Brass Captain/Low Brass Section Leader
A. Peters – Guard Captain
A. Hrabe – Percussion Captain
E. Barry – High Brass Section Leader
G. Bradford/P. Boyce – Equipment Managers
V. Ballard/K. Russell – Uniform Managers
C. Muncy/D. Cornell – Librarians